- Mens Products
- 10% Minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid
10% Minoxidil + 5% Azelaic Acid
MAJOR INGREDIENTS: 10% minoxidil, 5% azelaic acid, water, propylene glycol, ethanol.
This product has an intermediate minoxidil strength. It has 10% minoxidil (100mg/mL) and 5% Azelaic Acid (50mg/mL). It is only recommended after 5% minoxidil has failed to regrow hair.
This product has propylene glycol. If you are allergic to propylene glycol, you can use our 5% minoxidil or 15% minoxidil free of propylene glycol.
This product is not for women. Women should not use this product.
1. Open the bottle by twisting the cap clockwise to break the tamper evident ring.
2. Squeeze bulb of the dropper firmly, and insert into the solution. Draw solution up midway (1/2- 1 ml) or to the desired amount, remove the dropper from the bottle.
3. Be sure to stand in front of a mirror so that you can see exactly where the solution is placed. Proceed to move the dropper close to the area you wish to treat. Slowly squeeze solution out, so that it does not run directly off the scalp. You may also use your fingers to spread the solution evenly to avoid any “puddles” of the solution on your scalp (try your best to void to getting the solution on your hair). Be sure the solution comes into contact with the scalp and not just the hair, this is crucial so that the maximum amount of solution can be absorbed into the proper area. Be sure a thin layer of solution is covered the balding, receding or an area in which you simply want to thicken.
4. Once it is done, put the dropper back to the bottle, and tightly close it by twisting counter-clockwise. Store the product at controlled room temperature 20 °C to 25 °C (68 °F to 77 °F). Keep out of reach of children.
All products are for external use only.
Extremely flammable: keep product away from fire, flame, and do not smoke during and immediately following application.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not use if
You are a woman.
You hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
You do not know the reason for your hair loss.
You are under 18 years of age.
You scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful prior to application.
You use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask your doctor before use if you have heart disease. When using this product
Apply to the scalp only.
Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with cool tap water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
Sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs.
Your hands or feet swell.
Scalp irritation or redness occurs.
Unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
works much better than5%
Posted by Moss on 4th Jan 2017
I have used kirkland 5% minoxidil for a few years. It does not grow any hair although it halted my hair loss. After I used this product for 3 months. My hair is much thicker. The regrowth in my frontal is amazing. I can't hardly see any recession. Great product